You'll find the best hugo spiel here, you have time to get it! I have spoken to dozens of you — elected officials, community leaders, service providers, small business owners, and neighbors across San Carlos and the county over the past few months. I find that we have many shared experiences and concerns. With your vote on November 6th as the next San Carlos City Council Member, I will work hard to:
- Preserve our civic personality by carefully assessing proposed growth opportunities
The best roulette and poker on our site gold rush australia. Go to and get big bonuses!
- Encourage community dialog and initiate collaborative public and private partnerships
- Increase workforce housing stocks and improve access to public transportation
- Help our schools stay strong, clean and well-staffed
- Drive government efficiency and accountability by encouraging results-based budgeting
- Maintain our neighborhood infrastructure. While sewers, power and garbage aren’t particularly warm and fuzzy, they are the backbone of a well-run community!
- Protect and enhance our parks and open spaces
- Work with our police, fire and other first-responders to ensure public safety
- Increase child care capacity and promote early childhood development
- Address traffic and congestion issues with local and regional groups